Saturday, June 19, 2010

Am i emo? my friend thinks i am...?

Well, yes i do wear black eyeliner and have bangs that cover half of my face. i am really emotional and sensitive. i play guitar. i like punk/hardcore rock music but i also like country music. i write my own songs sometimes but i DONT wear skintight clothing. my hair isnt black. but my friend is always saying im emo. she makes me take emo quizzes and i usually get 70-80% emo on it but wut do those things know. am i emo? is that such a bad thing? cuz idk and im kinda scared.



Am i emo? my friend thinks i am...?

Tell your friends to get a hobby and leave you alone. You are what you are, why bother trying to put a name to it. You sound like a kid who likes rock music and eyeliner to me. Emo is such a dumb term anyway. I know LOTS of emotional people who would never pass as "emo". The quizzes don't mean anything either. There's no reason to be scared about it!



Am i emo? my friend thinks i am...?

DONT label yourself or let others label you. Be YOU and dont let some stupid steriotypical label try to limit you. Just be who you are and if people want to label you then that is THEIR problem.



Am i emo? my friend thinks i am...?

no, you're not emo! you're your own person who just happens to enjoy some things that shall we say emo kids enjoy. emo is more suicidal and since you didn't mention that you're suicidal then emo is out. don't you hate labels, i sure do!



Am i emo? my friend thinks i am...?

You sound pretty much emo, if not on the way there. In my opinion, emo is a bad thing. I don't like girls that are like that. It somehow decreases their attractiveness in my eyes.



Am i emo? my friend thinks i am...?

i really hope not. emos are just kids that want attention and feel like they are cool. most of the emos i met think they are better than most people around them. they act like noone and nothing else matters in the world and that they are the only ones that feel sad. in my opinion emos should get counseling. dont people feel stupid walking around knowing that everyone around them thinks they are just being jerks and stupid?



Am i emo? my friend thinks i am...?

what matter is what u think of urself not what others think. That is what makes us different from them. Besides what does black hair have to do with being emo? I was born with black hair.



Am i emo? my friend thinks i am...?

Your not Emo.. your Elmo! La la la la!!!



Am i emo? my friend thinks i am...?

Really, emo or not, you are who you are. You seem to be what people call "emo"(even though it is a genre, not a type of person). But who cares what others think, right? Just be who you are, it's not like if life is better for some people than it is for others. Just be who you are, and as long as you feel good being like that, then that's all that matters.



Am i emo? my friend thinks i am...?

So what if youre emo? Its only bad when you turn goth and start worshiping the devil and cutting yourself. Or either one by itself. Maybe wishing u'd go down? Having a death wish? Thats bad. But what does it matter if youre emo? I know emo people who are perfectly sweet! And if this person were really your friend, she/ he wouldnt care about whether or not u were emo. Suga, theres no reason to be scared.



Am i emo? my friend thinks i am...?

yup you sound emo. just ask yourself if youre emo. if you dont think you are then dont worry about it. you are what you make yourself :)



Am i emo? my friend thinks i am...?

no its not a bad thing, as long as u dont cut urself! seriously....



i hav bangs like that, so it's ok, and liking country music DEFINITELY makes u not totally emo. also, just cuz sensitive doesn't mean anything bad either!



Am i emo? my friend thinks i am...?

Don't be scared, your not emo. You are punk/goth. Trust me i know how you feel, my friends call me emo too. They always want to check my wrists. And you shoudnt be scared a lot of emo/punk guys are hot! I took an emo quiz once and got 76%, lol. Then i took a punk quiz and got 87%. So dont worry, thats awesome that you write your own songs. Lots of girls also like sensitive guys, its better than guys who never show their feelings. I bet your really deep. Its not a bad thing. Dont worry your not emo. I hate that people label other people as "emo" Some people think im "punk" and "emo". I just hate that, it gets so annoying. And theres nothing wrong with it, like theres nothing wrong with being popular or in a clique. So dont worry and tell you friend to back off, cuz your not emo. Just punk and with a guy thats usually hot!!



Am i emo? my friend thinks i am...?

You're not emo unless you want to be emo. Don't let people label you. Quit following the crowd and figure out what you want to be. Wash off your eyeliner, uncover your eyes, and quit letting your friend tell you what to do. Start thinking for yourself.



Am i emo? my friend thinks i am...?

first labels belong on soup cans, so unless you're a can of soup, you shouldn't care to much. Second be whatever you want! Dress like a cow girl/boy while singing punk music. I listen to alternative/punk/rock music all the time, but I'm not "emo". Playing guitar, writing music, wearing black clothes, and being sensitive does not define you being emo. be what you want, do what you want and don't give a crap!



Am i emo? my friend thinks i am...?

just tell them to stfu you are what you are

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd