Thursday, June 17, 2010

Emo boys??? Will you help me please???

Well ok here's the thing I like this boy and well he's emo. He hangs out with a lot of emo people and listens to emo music too. I'm also emo and listen to the same music. We have alot in common, but I don't think he likes me.



So i was wondering what type of girls do emo boys like???



if you are one could you explain???



hair color?



eye color?



music?



body?



Anything will help...



Emo boys??? Will you help me please???

Emo boys like emo girls that are like emo boys that like emo boys to be like emo girls.



First and foremost you need to be your self, but if your looking for a little edge to impress him, this will help.



Break this two ways...



Mental: Talk with him about your favorite music,banda,and songs. Emo people love to talk about music.



Share some of your problems with his, he can help you and you will love helping him!



Not for the less important (but not to most boys :p)



Physical: in my experience your body type isn't that big of a deal, but it does help if your skinny.



Makeup is veryyyyy important, eyeliner is a must.



Makre your hair like the ultra cliche emo and he will love it, try something differnt like dying the bangs blonde.



Lastly remember this.....



Emo boys like emo girls that are like emo boys that like emo boys to be like emo girls.



Emo boys??? Will you help me please???

i'm sorry but... what...



Emo boys??? Will you help me please???

be yourself and quit labeling yourself and other people.



just be your damn self.



Emo boys??? Will you help me please???

why ask us, we're not the boy you like.



everyone has different perspective in other girls/guys.



Emo boys??? Will you help me please???

sorry i am not emo but emo boys like emo girls



Emo boys??? Will you help me please???

they like the girls who don't care about that kind of stuff, be yourself if thats not good enough for him, then get over it.



Emo boys??? Will you help me please???

just be yourself...if he doesn't like you for who you are now he never will...and shouldn't



Emo boys??? Will you help me please???

what the heck are you trying to ask???



Emo boys??? Will you help me please???

ummmm... well idk so i guess you could to talk to him bout the music yall like and stuff



Emo boys??? Will you help me please???

emo boys like emo girls



Emo boys??? Will you help me please???

They like emo people f you look emo and are emo he just mioght not find you attractive...ANd just because he's emo dosn't mean he can't like a prep.



Emo boys??? Will you help me please???

i wish my yard was emo..



so it would cut itself



Emo boys??? Will you help me please???

i think just knowing that you're not fake and you mean everythign you say should be something



i dont think your outward appearance matters that much though



Emo boys??? Will you help me please???

Black



Black



Black



Goth



I am dark and evil. lol



Emo boys??? Will you help me please???

lol wth does emo even mean anymore? People tell me it stands for emotional, but no their just pricks like every one else.



Emo boys??? Will you help me please???

We don't have many emo people in Australia but the ones I have seen in Perth all look like manson. I think that some of them practise self abuse by cutting their arms and what have you. All I can say about them is I think that they are depressing. Why else would they dress in dark and listen to that sort of music? Your better off being who you truley are yourself.



Emo boys??? Will you help me please???

first of all, you should use the word emo so casually. it means like extremely depressed people that like cut themselves and have extreme emotional problems. but anyway, he should like you for who you are. "emo" guys dont like a specific hair color or anything they dont care. but a lot of guys are about hott body so yeah



Emo boys??? Will you help me please???

aren't emo people weird half of the time they hate life or want to talk about killing them self why would you want to be like that.......!



oh by the way they mostly know to wear black or dark colors

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd