Thursday, June 17, 2010

Goth/emo why?

Okay, well alot of people that see me say 'Omg emo LOL' and I'm not emo, I just like wearing black and I like my hair this way,



whats wrong with that? Okay, my real question here is..How can I explain to people and make them stop calling me emo/goth/punk because FYI there is no such thing as 'Emo' so everyone out there who calls me emo, how about you STFU and stop steeling my pics. Could you do that %26gt;:O ?



Yeah, people dont seem to understand that I'm not goth or anything, You could tell by my personality,



Why do people 'suppose' that some people are goth/punk just because they wear black and weird hair? :[[ stop it please.



xoxo`Zoe`



Goth/emo why?

Umm . . okay . . so then, explain to them why it says this in your profile.



" About me: Hi, my names Zoe, and to be truthful, I am sorta emo..but I dont get the point of saying emo, so i'll say...goth? Okay, the point is, im a happy emo. [: I %26lt;3 wearing black and alot of make-up, its..my thang [[[: RAWRRR"



Goth/emo why?

I feel the same way, I'm attracted to punk/emo hairstyles. But those are music genres. I don't think someone can be a certain kind of music



Goth/emo why?

Why bother to explain?



If you are truly happy with who you are and the way that you present yourself, explanations aren't necessary.



Goth/emo why?

It is the same in my school. I'm known as the emo/goth girl. It's a stereotypical image. Girls who shop at Hollister are preppy, girls who wear all black,ect. are gothic/emo. Guys who loves sports and are all about sports are jocks. Just be you. Ignore the stereotypical images, ingore everything. Why do they matter? It's not like emo/goth are a bad thing anyways...



...they have awesome clothes :)!!



Goth/emo why?

sounds like youre scene. its what i am and its basically the people who dress kind of like emos only we wear more colorful clothes and we arent sad or angry or anything :]



welcome to the bright side lolz



Goth/emo why?

AMEN!!!



I LOVE SCENE GIRLS!!



they seem more outgoing and cooler than others + theyre really hot lol



but yeah i undertsand ppl say im gay and crap cuz i wear tight jeans and stuff but dont let em get to ya



most of em prolly just wish they looked as good as you haha



LOSERS!



Goth/emo why?

i have a feeling that too many people stereotype you. Tell them that you are scene...cus all that means is u dress like the emo/goth kids, but you don't act like them. Maybe some of them will understand what scene means. Luv the hair



xoxo, me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd