Thursday, June 17, 2010

I want an emo hairstyle, im not emo though..?

okay well everyone in my fricken class has different haircuts, and im sort of sick of mine right now and want a new one. my hair is sort of plain, straight, and thick, so im looking for something not too short but around shoulder length and edgy. i find emo styles cute! i dont want something like evryone else, because they have long straight hair or long curly hair or a bob or pretty much everything.



im not emo but i would like something "edgy" like an emo hairstyle. i am thinking ill have the sideswept bangs and layers, and i am thinking of temporarely dying it black/dark.



if you have any pictures, or any new ideas and something to say to my hairdresser (description) that would be very helpful!



but any answers are appreciated,unless you judge me. im not trying to be emo, hhaa im like the opposite of emo, but im just looking for a different/unique/edgy hairstyle that i can pull off. i have a heart shaped face if that helps.



I want an emo hairstyle, im not emo though..?

this is a link of people who have scene hair



http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/showth...



I want an emo hairstyle, im not emo though..?

Do what you want to do! Don't worry about what other people think. Have fun!



I want an emo hairstyle, im not emo though..?

u can have an emo hairstyle with out being emo, just go for it. sounds like u know what u want so do what makes u happy and no matter what u do with ur hair, just let ur persinality stand out more.



I want an emo hairstyle, im not emo though..?

dont turn emo it will be the worst mistake in your life but if you want to just die your hair black with your bangs red



I want an emo hairstyle, im not emo though..?

Something like Avril Lavignes hair in the video "girlfriend" when she has blonde hair and she has it all up and done. If you haven't seen the vid, then watch it on Yahoo music. You'll se what I mean, I think it is a sexy haristyle....kinda plain though, but sometimes plain is cute!



I want an emo hairstyle, im not emo though..?

Dye your hair darkest brown you can find or black. and maybe some red highlights/ or pink. You would want layers and I think that would be good .



I have an emo hairstyle sometimes, where other days I need it proffessional. Layers at the front are good but have your hair a little longer then shoulder length. I think It would look pretty sweet.



I want an emo hairstyle, im not emo though..?

Well you could go for the electrofied rooster look:



http://st.blog.cz/j/joely-moley.blog.cz/...



Or you could go for the "Im-too-emo-to-show-my-face" look:



http://ypulse.com/images/emohair.jpg



Then there's the hobo wanna-be emo look:



http://elftown.lysator.liu.se/stuff/emoj...



And finally, there's the "i was eating cotton candy and i liked the color so i decided to dye my hair to look like it" look:



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/h...



I want an emo hairstyle, im not emo though..?

have fun with it dont worry about labels. a few months ago i wanted to be different so i got choppy layers with bangs and i got my hair darkened with blonde underneath. i loved it, heres a picture. but be creative :D be bold.



%26lt;img src="http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd