Thursday, June 17, 2010

How do I do the Emo look?

I'm a darker blonde, and my parents refuse to let me die my hair black, or brown. I really like the emo style and I want to do it, but how? I wear dark things in my hair, lots of make up, i'm getting the jeans and shoes asap. the accessorie are slowly coming... please help me!



How do I do the Emo look?

anything black...



but you can be an emo blonde.



How do I do the Emo look?

I have a similar look to an Emo look...but you could get your hair cut with bangs...and if your parents wont let you dye your whole head.. you could try and talking them into dying the tips of your hair a dark color..mine are pink..hope i helped!



How do I do the Emo look?

okay if you want the emo looks buy skinny black jeans . must have . a studded belt . black eyeliner . volcom stone shirts get them from pacsun , zumiez or delias . uhmm hair barretts . plastic headbands . side swept bangs that are over your eye . and polka dots are pretty emo sometimes so yeah . converse shoes or flats .



How do I do the Emo look?

try long slash bangs with layered long hair but not too long



How do I do the Emo look?

use shampoo that adds volume



How do I do the Emo look?

tight pants. tight shirts. lots of make up (eyeliner, blush). ironed hair. vans shoes. lots of hair spray or gel. ah you should go on myspace.com lol they have a lot of "emo" kids.



How do I do the Emo look?

just don't.. emo will be out really soon.



How do I do the Emo look?

i get called emo..



i was a dark blond. i decided i should cut iht.



mines spikey at the back ahnd on top with bangs that are red and the tips are blue =D



it looks good..



btw get snake bites! i have them and they are classed as 'emo' and so are drainpipe jeans, converse and random badges like 'fat kids are harder to kidnap..'



..xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd