Saturday, June 19, 2010

WHAT IS EMO,really?

I find it so funny when we get accused as 閳ユ竷rying babies"



well, I rather write French poems at night about the crap I閳ユ獫e been through(physical+ sexual abuse, and witnessing 3murderscence)and soak them wit instead of going to some clubs getting drunk, peeing in my pans, then probably end up killed



EMO doesn閳ユ獩 mean being suicidal, I mean if it so then I suppose Kurt Cobain was emo and Chinese people are too cuzz of their black hair cut



and NO were definitely not all bloody gay just cuzz we look super hot and the reason why tight pans fit us well is cuzz of our perfect-*** shape and not cuzz we got small balls



u'd think u'll have an extra freedom in here but it turned out to be I cant even put an eyeliner without being called gay



So, any comment about WHAT IS EMO?



WHAT IS EMO,really?

well, if you were emo you shouldnt be afraid to be called gay by wearing a simple thing as eyeliner, dont you think me and my friends get comments all the time about the way we dress and the music we listen to. but that dosent stop us. and it sounds like you know what emo is.



WHAT IS EMO,really?

Emo is simply a genre of music (somewhat hardcore punk) that is also linked to a certain fashion style and ultimately, a subculture.



There's nothing "suicidal" about Emo, but there definitevely are some kids playing the "suicidal-drama-emo-queen" role, and a lot more playing the "cool Emo guy".



WHAT IS EMO,really?

I have only just started participating and even I know that this question has been asked sooooo many times. Look it up.



WHAT IS EMO,really?

People define it differently. You're never going to get a "correct" answer neither the same answer from any person you ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd