Saturday, June 19, 2010

-Hair Questions- *bleaching & spiking*?

Could anyone please help me with these;



Right now I have brown-black hair. It is cut short, what most people would call an emo-styled cut.



I need help spiking it.



This is how I would like to spike it:



http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l106/M...



Any ideas of how I'd do that?



Also, I was thinking of growing my hair and dying it like this:



http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l106/M...



What will happen if I bleach my hair?



%26amp; how would I get that colour?



Any advice would be helpful.



Sorry if the links didnt come out, I'm not to good with them.



-Hair Questions- *bleaching %26amp; spiking*?

for spiking,u need a lot of wax,just put wax and spike it upwards.



bleaching ur hair is sort of like putting bleach on ur hair, it makes ur hair loses it natural colour then take in the new colour which u are going to dye..that colour is blonde..so u can either get the hair dye at ur supermarket or do it at a saloon and just show them that picture,they should be able to give you that colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd