Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hair Question (Shampoo)?

My parents have straight hair. I have straight hair. But it seems like whatever i do with my Semi-long hair, after an hour or so out of the shower, my hair goes wavy and puffs up a little. I tried ironing the damn thing, but couple hours later it goes back again... is there any product, or whats is the best, i can use to keep it straight, shinny, smooth? is it because of the weather?



P.S. Im no emo nor surfer. Just a dude with a kind of long hair...



Hair Question (Shampoo)?

well you should use shampoo and conditioner. when you shampoo your hair you should use warm water and when you use conditioner use cold water. the cold water with lock in moister and make it more smooth and silky. when blow drying hair aim the dryer down so it pushes fly aways down. (try not to blow dry or iron hair it will help keep hair healthier.) maybe try getting a hair cut if all else fails

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd