Saturday, November 28, 2009

I want to get an emo haircut. help please?

Okay so i'm thinking about getting an emo haircut, but i don't know what to tell the hair dresser. Any suggestions?



Me- http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z245/...



Haircut i might get - http://www.flickr.com/photos/75462659@N0...



so tell if you think i'lll look good with it, and if you have any other suggestions. =]



I want to get an emo haircut. help please?

Uhh you want a emo hair cut but dont want to let the hairdresser know your a poser... good one. Than i suggest you to keep your original hairstyle.



I want to get an emo haircut. help please?

i like your hair at the moment - i looks a bit emoish LOL



bring a pic of the hair cut you wqant and the hairdresser will copy the pic 8D



georgina...x



I want to get an emo haircut. help please?

your first link doesnt work.



I want to get an emo haircut. help please?

the first pick of u doesnt work goes to photobucket homepage =) but i liek the hairstyle lolz



try posting your pic at www.tinypic.com and then copy the url that will work...



I want to get an emo haircut. help please?

The first link doesn't work, but I think you'll look good with the hair.



I love that guy %26lt;3:]



I want to get an emo haircut. help please?

that hairstyle was cool! my bffs bf has that hair cut and its really hot so go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd