Thursday, November 26, 2009

Am I Emo?See more details..PLEASE!!!!!?

Okay,I like black.Most of my shirts are black...



I 閳?ROCK!!It's the best!I like hinder,all american reject,my chemical romance,taking back sunday and A LOT more!!



I have cut myself twice,because I has so mad..I know I shouldn't have done that.I tried to kill myself once,cause I has sooooooooo ooooo oooooo mad,and I feel sorry for that.I would never try it again,I have thought of that a lot...



I have good grades A's %26amp; B's...



My hair is brown,I don't want my hair black,and I don't use make-up...



So I am Emo or am I just having emotionals problems?



Am I Emo?See more details..PLEASE!!!!!?

first off i would like to say i have friends who are considered "emo"....but they are acually really happy people once you get around their clothes lol.



I think everyone is emo to a certian degree....but others are more noticable....



Also some people think of emo in a bad way....emo is really honestly a certian type of music.



Dont cut herself again! Please i hate it when people hurt themselves because of something stupid i have serveral friends who have and are still doing it....



people still care about you! =]



if you need any help with anything or need someone to talk to you feel free to email me!



--kaylee



Am I Emo?See more details..PLEASE!!!!!?

Hmmm... well i guess you have emotional problems? altho those bands....



Am I Emo?See more details..PLEASE!!!!!?

emo problems... likeing rock music and the color black doesnt mkae you emo lol i love rock music yet i am pretty much the most dorky preppy person ever!!!!!! lol



Am I Emo?See more details..PLEASE!!!!!?

emo means "emotional". id say u have some unresolved issues. i hate the word emo so i dont use it.



Am I Emo?See more details..PLEASE!!!!!?

If you have to ask then your not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd