Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is it cool to look "emo"?

What should I wear to look like an "emo" or whatever? How should I style my hair?



I love tans and lipsgloss and cascading curls on a wet body, so does that mean that the "emo" look is not for me?



My friend and I want a makeover for spring, so that's why.



Is it cool to look "emo"?

I think it's cooler to look like YOU. If you try to be something you are not people can usually tell. Plus why would you want to look like everyone else? That look is so trendy, and I think overdone. If you are comfortable with your look I think that will show. Set your own trends. I am not sure this is the answer you are looking for but in the long run you will look much better.



Is it cool to look "emo"?

No, be yourself.



Is it cool to look "emo"?

I think you're a little full of yourself.



Is it cool to look "emo"?

Be yourself dear.. Dont just follow everyone else because you think it looks 'Cool'



:)



Is it cool to look "emo"?

No, it is not in any way shape or form cool to look emo. Looking emo is what retards who want attention do. Go freakin bald before you go emo. no guy thinks emo is even remotley hot. i would rather ***** a horse than go out with a emo chick.



Is it cool to look "emo"?

no what is an emo



Is it cool to look "emo"?

no its not cool.



Is it cool to look "emo"?

you want to look like a homo?



Is it cool to look "emo"?

YOU + Not being yourself = retarded poser!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd