Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I do my hair like this? (look inside)?

http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



Look at the picture.



My hair's that short, but I was just wondering how I get my hair to look like that?



Do I use hairspray, or like straighten it? I dunno, could you tell me?



How do I do my hair like this? (look inside)?

cut it in layers. then you have to get it thinned out, so the top would have more volume than the bottom part.



straighen it and style it.



to style it, use a small amount of gel rub it in your hands and run it through the top of your hair to make some hair stick out. then finish it off with some hairspray.



How do I do my hair like this? (look inside)?

Close your eyes and cut it. Then sleep on it and rub your hands through it when you wake up.



How do I do my hair like this? (look inside)?

Sorry. I have no idea....閳?br>How do I do my hair like this? (look inside)?



its nice i rely like it



How do I do my hair like this? (look inside)?

that hair is soooo cute



but srry i donno



How do I do my hair like this? (look inside)?

lol @ Infinity.



Take your picture to a hairdresser.



How do I do my hair like this? (look inside)?

you straighten it but straighten different groups of hair in different directions or heights and some hairspray after....if you dont get it go to a hair stylist and ask for help :] Good Luck~!



How do I do my hair like this? (look inside)?

blow dry your hair up side down it get it to stick up in the back then use pamaid or whatever its called to get that chunky look then spray..



How do I do my hair like this? (look inside)?

Well a lot of it is simply just in the cut she has. Lots of layers, and the back where it is kind of sticking out is cut shorter usually with a razor or thinning shears. I would suggest volumizing products, and when she straightens her hair, she most likely pulls strips of hair straight up and clamps the roots to give it a "lifted" look. The back looks as if it wasn't teased but spiked with any simple product ( I recommend bedhead manipulator) and hairspray.



How do I do my hair like this? (look inside)?

straighten then fluff with hairspray



sometimes it helps to use a fine tooth comb



How do I do my hair like this? (look inside)?

ewww... i dont like it but try using some gel or hair sparay then blowdry it..



How do I do my hair like this? (look inside)?

You will probably need to have it texturized more at a salon. Lots of point cutting. Once its cut right you'll only need a little pomade to piece it out. and then just back comb it. If your hair isnt straight you will need to flat iron it.



How do I do my hair like this? (look inside)?

don't ever bathe, and cry a lot then cut yourself and then your hair magically appears like that gritty hair, btw that picture almost made me throw up



How do I do my hair like this? (look inside)?

Hey you someone cut your hair like that and then leave two even pieces of your hair on each side of your head then your done.{i think}



How do I do my hair like this? (look inside)?

why would ou do that to your hair that is not cute at all

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd