Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My hair from shiny to dead?

one month ago



my hair was half way



down my back and it



was really smooth with



no dead hairs and split ends



after



i decided to go from my emo-ish



look to a nice punk-ish because



it best fit my personality



i was uber excited after the



haircut and bought tresseme



heat teamer hair mousse



got2behairspray



and alot of hair chemicals



not once i colored my hair



from the day after i



got that cut, i straightened



teased and sprayed from that day



forth



now i have tiny split ends forming



and my once perfects strands of hair



dead



what can i do



i prefere homeremedies



after dealing with hair chemicals



and i really dont want to trim my



hair



i really want it to



grow long



any creams



shampoo



conditioner out



there



My hair from shiny to dead?

back like three years ago i bleached my hair platinum and then the next day i did a perm(what was i thinking) and my hair not only all broke off but was falling off so i got this treatment stuff from sallys



it is amazing after using it 4 times my hair was 232%better



it is called ion



treatment and conditioner



it comes in packets and is$1.59



please get it is w0nderful



goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd