Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hair Cut Helpp!!?

I have waist length long hair. I want to get a hair cut, keeping the length of my hair but getting very short,choppy,chunky feathers and layers cut into it without looking emo. I want 3 or 4 sets of layers in my hair for alot of movement and i want lots of short feathers and a thick,chunky side fringe too with lots of hair. Anyone know what i should ask for? Hairdresser doesnt understand me most of the time and says short layers will look stupid. Ive seen it around, looks hot.Anyone have pictures of this so i can show them? Thanks!



Hair Cut Helpp!!?

I see a lot of people with short layers in long hair. It looks especially good if you tease it.



Heres this hair style, Its not so choppy but its very layered



http://hairzingers.com/images/sce/sandra...



this one is more choppy



http://hair.lovetoknow.com/Image:Long_La...



unfortunitally I couldnt find a lot of examples that didnt have the emo look. sorry



Hair Cut Helpp!!?

Don't let anyone take scissors to your long hair if they don't totally understand the look you're trying to achieve. The best bet is to look through clothes catalogs and fashion magazines until you find a photo of exactly what you want. Don't forget to make your face structure and texture of hair key elements when deciding on whether a new look is right for you. In the end you'll be glad you took the time to make sure you get exactly what you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd