Thursday, November 26, 2009

How to get my hair like this?!! answers ASAP please!?

i have curly/wavy hair and lots of styliong products... iwant to get my hair like in the photo...my hair is just a tad shorter? please help??1!! im emo too:)http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



How to get my hair like this?!! answers ASAP please!?

You could try using straighteners with curve edged plates or curling tongs but the picture looks more like they've put some kind of product on their hair and scrunched a bit. Its hard to tell but the hair certainly looks textured. I'd advise you to just have a bit of an experiment with different products to achieve the effect you want.



Hope this helps!



How to get my hair like this?!! answers ASAP please!?

If you SAY you are Emo



You arent emo



SORRY.



How to get my hair like this?!! answers ASAP please!?

You're emo? Are you joking?



You *do* need help. Just not the kind you're asking for.



How to get my hair like this?!! answers ASAP please!?

Get an infared curling Iron... sorry bad spelling. :) They're wonderful



How to get my hair like this?!! answers ASAP please!?

wash your hair only once, to leave natural oils in



condition with a moisturizer, don't rinse all the way out



comb hair in the shower with conditioner in



when you get out wrap a towel around it and don't comb through again.



apply a straightening or anti-frizz balm, spray with leave in conditioner and a spray gel,



slightly scrunch the ends together with a spritz hairspray or gel,only on the ends.



let it dry naturally with out touching it.



How to get my hair like this?!! answers ASAP please!?

gosh stop labeling urself. to get that hair you need a curling iron and lots of pantene texturize gel cream.



How to get my hair like this?!! answers ASAP please!?

ok you need to go to the salon and say you want a really choppy cut with a lot of long layers, then when you wanna style it use a big curling iron on the top and curl it under, then on the bottom use the curling iron and flip it out on the bottom...you would look great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd