Thursday, November 26, 2009

New emo cut, but how do I style it?

Today I just got a new hair cut, and I want to style it in a more emo-way. The problem is, I don't have any idea what kind of products I should use to get that piecey look or anything else that these haircuts require.



New emo cut, but how do I style it?

hair gule



hair wax



hair gelly hax



textureizer spray



New emo cut, but how do I style it?

She will help you!



http://youtube.com/watch?v=SoBS6n66nrY



Enjoy!



閳?br>New emo cut, but how do I style it?



get sum black and purple hair gel...a lil bit of red gel...and make it look like sumthin you would love to slit



New emo cut, but how do I style it?

EMO cut ey?? Shave it...



New emo cut, but how do I style it?

wow..



you sound kinda like a poser.



yes, thumb me down, but i'm just saying



you should find out own style, instead of trying to get the look of something/someone eles



i know this because you know what you want it to look like, but you have no idea how to get it.



alot of emo/scene/punks (actually most of them) work incredibly hard to get they're hair to look goeorgous or original, so please dont copy them, thats horrible



THUMB ME DOWN PEOPLE



But i'm right :P



New emo cut, but how do I style it?

pommade is the bestest friend you could have. try bed head or crew. have fun experimenting!



New emo cut, but how do I style it?

Hair wax will get that piecey look you want. Just get some and read the directions.



New emo cut, but how do I style it?

go to your local hair stylest and show them a pics of what your looking for ask them for the products that you need to use to do the hair style and ask them were to get them!



New emo cut, but how do I style it?

just keep it strait



New emo cut, but how do I style it?

You should use pomade. It works well with holding hair up.



Also esp for those types of hair style you will most likely need volume, I like to use Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus.



New emo cut, but how do I style it?

Got2BGlued is the best



New emo cut, but how do I style it?

any sort of hair wax should work. If you read the directions and practice a few times you should get the style you want. It only takes trial and error



New emo cut, but how do I style it?

i got a emo cut too all i do is straighten it a little then frizz it up XP

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd