Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Am i a goth or emo?

i have black red hair love dark red and black. im in love with emo cartoons and gothic cloths i am extremely depressed and bash myself (i hate the sight of blood so i dont cut myself) i belive in the darkness i am realy confused as my friends call me a gothic emo but i dont get it.



Am i a goth or emo?

Poor kid...Don't bash urself!!! =( In any case it's not for your friends to decide. You can be what ever you want to be as long as it's you and you're happy with it. It's all for you to decide, the world is open with an infinity of possibilities =]



In my most humble opinion, emos come from punk (actually hardcore punk) and the style is very similar. Goths on the other hand have evolved more from the common punk music. They've added new sounds to their music.



Am i a goth or emo?

goth comes from the punk fashion and emo comes from the goth fashion. your friends are right, your a goth emo. emo and goth are patetic, your both...



Am i a goth or emo?

Don't worry about what category you are labeled as. Be yourself! Be a gomo if you like, but be individual. Be proud of yourself as an individual, hold your head high and say...This is me, take it or leave it. Hopefully it will raise your self-esteem and alleviate your depression. But be what you feel most comfortable with, it worked for me many years ago.



Best wishes.



Am i a goth or emo?

Emo. Emo people (such as myself) are very emotional. They are emotional goths. So, if you are goth, but emotional then I think you are emo.



Am i a goth or emo?

u definately r goth because sn emo person like me get real emotional but can stand the sight of something horriable such as blood so ya ur pretty much goth



Am i a goth or emo?

dont label yourslelf....be wutever you want to be



(by the way, i think your more gothic than emo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd