Saturday, November 28, 2009

A simple emo haircut? (male)?

I楹搈 almost 15 and living in Peru (actually I楹搈 finnish) and I would really love to have an emo style, complete with the haircut.



But the problem is this backward society :) If I would live in Germany, for example, it wouldn楹搕 be a problem.



In Peru:



- Dying your hair black -%26gt; Gay



- Dressing well -%26gt; Metrosexual



- Cool haircut -%26gt; Both



I know, stereotypes are a shame (not to use another word)



Another problem is the hairstylist; emo haircut isn楹搕 as simple as letting the hair to grow; it needs to be longer in some parts and shorter in anothers.



I would like to get my hair dyed black, but it would guarantee a hard time in school :d (jealous people) Probably a little darker do it can楹搕 be easily noticed? My hair is dark brown.



So I楹搈 looking for a haircut that is;



- Short



- Simple



- Adjustable to my school-life; I can make it look short



- And of course stylish.



A perfect answer is probably too much to ask, but every tips or ideas are welcome :)



A simple emo haircut? (male)?

The hairstyle on the right. You can modify to how you prefer.



http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/sp...



Two more suggestions.



http://www.si-wax53.be/men_haircuts/imag...



http://www.salon-perron-aitken.com/image...



There are stereotypes that everyone has to disprove all over the world. I hope that you can figure out how to handle your peers and still enjoy being yourself.



Good luck!



A simple emo haircut? (male)?

WOW!! I LOVE EMO HAIRCUTS THEY'RE SO FREAKIN AWESOME!!!



I WOULD SAY "A JOE JONAS" HAIRCUT..ITS HOT,EMO,AND NOT UGLY...ITS PRETTY SHORT,SIMPLE,YET VERY STYLISH ...BEST OF LUCK! %26lt;3%26lt;3%26lt;3



JUST GO TO WWW.GOOGLE.COM AND TYPE IN "JOE JONAS" AND PRINT OF PICTURE OF HIS HAIR AND TAKE IT TO SOMEONE TO CUT IT FOR YOU!!



A simple emo haircut? (male)?

Anything with layers. Layers seems to be the key with any scene kid or any emo style hair.



If you want some REAL advice? Just drop the emo gimick and get on with life.



A simple emo haircut? (male)?

Emo is very ugly.



Get a normal haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd